My name is Jordan Morris. I am a professional soccer player for Seattle Sounders FC. I am a Type 1 Diabetic, diagnosed at age 9. Diabetes is a big part of my life, but it does not define me.
The mission of the JORDAN MORRIS FOUNDATION is to educate, inspire and support Type 1 Diabetics. My goal is to accomplish this through fundraising and community outreach.
- Fundraising is done in partnership with the Seattle Foundation. http://www.seattlefoundation.org
- All donations will support
- JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)
- Funding of community events for Diabetics through the Jordan Morris Foundation.
We greatly appreciate any donation large or small. Your support of our foundation’s goals are what will make it work.
- COMMUNITY OUTREACH
- All past and future events that we provide to the Diabetic community can be seen under the Events Tab above. We hope to continue to provide more in the future with all your support . Thank you!